We welcome you on our web pages and appreciate your interest. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you below which data of your visit are used for which purposes. If any questions remain regarding the handling of your personal data, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is the
Hotelpension zum Gock'l
Telephone: +49 8166 8178
2. General information about data processing
Below we inform you about the processing of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). This includes your name, address or e-mail address.
1. Data processing for informational use
If you merely visit our websites, do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. These are temporarily stored on our servers.
The following data is collected here:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the system of the user comes to our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system through our website
These data are technically needed to show you the website and to ensure the security of our website. We evaluate this data solely for statistical purposes in order to resolve possible technical errors and, if necessary, to identify and ward off attacks and security risks. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is our legitimate interest in the security and stability of our website (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). The interest of the user is taken into account by the fact that the data are not used for his identification.
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
2. Prevention of cookies
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
3. Legal basis and duration of storage
The legal bases for possible processing of personal data and their duration of storage vary and are presented in the following sections.
When you contact us via email or through a contact or booking form, we will collect the information you have provided (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) to answer your questions. Insofar as we use our contact form to request entries that are not required for contacting us, we have always marked these as optional. This information serves to concretize your request and to improve the handling of your request. A statement of this information is expressly provided on a voluntary basis and with your consent, Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. As far as this information about communication channels (for example, e-mail address, telephone number), you also agree that we may also contact you via this communication channel to answer your request. Of course, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future.
We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
5. Google Maps
The legal basis for the use of the Maps function is our legitimate interest in showing our users the access options and thereby making our service more pleasant, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
6. Social Bookmarks
- Facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
8. Data transmission
We work with service providers who take on the technical and content-related tasks of providing our website. These include services such as hosting and maintaining our website. Currently the following service providers are used:
- Magmell Hosting
- Polar Designs & Communications, Web Design & Maintenance
9. Your Rights
You have the right to us in relation to the processing of your personal data
- on information about which data are processed by you with us for what purposes (right of information of the data subject, Art. 15 GDPR).
- to demand correction of incorrect personal data concerning you (right of correction, Art. 16 GDPR)
- to request the deletion of your personal data (right to cancellation / right to be forgotten, Art. 17 GDPR)
- to demand limitation of the processing, if the legal preconditions exist (right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR) for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of personal data concerning you, in the legally regulated cases To file an objection (right of opposition, Art. 21 GDPR)
- Data transferability in the legally regulated cases (right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR)
- to revoke a granted consent to the processing of your personal data, in whole or in part, with effect for the future (Art. 7 (3) GDPR).
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations.
For questions about data protection and the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. We are also happy to assist you with requests, requests for information, suggestions or complaints.